Yes, you read that correctly. We do gun transfers for $25 per gun. It is another way to show our clients that we appreciate their business.
Where to Shop
Our shop’s FFL is already on file with:
- 1 800 Guns and Ammo
- Buds Gun Shop
- Cheaper Than Dirt
- Classic Firearms
- CDNN Sports
- Grab a Gun
- Kentucky Gun Company
- NGOA Buyers Club
- Palmetto State Armory
- Sportsman’s Guide
- Sportsman’s Outdoor Superstore
- If you find us listed somewhere else, please let us know so we can update this list.
- If you would like us to be listed on another gun-related website, let us know.
If you are using Guntab.com for safe payment when buying guns online, we are a listed FFL. Search for FFLs using the 22903 zip code. We are listed as CAG.
Sending an FFL
If you are purchasing from someone who asks you to have your FFL send a file copy of their shop’s license, send me an email that includes the seller’s email address, your name, your telephone number, description(s) of the gun(s) you are having transferred, and any identification numbers (auction number, item number, invoice number, etc.) that will identify the firearm (s) being transferred to the seller. I will take care of the rest.
At the time of transfer, we will need to see the following:
- Valid government-issued (by an agency of the US Federal Government, the Commonwealth of Virginia, or your local government) photo identification that contains your name, residence address, sex, and date of birth. A combination of government-issued documents is acceptable. Primary identification must be at least 30 days from the date of original issuance.
- If you are an Active Duty Service Member stationed in Virginia, bring a copy of your PCS Orders (they must identify your duty station as being in Virginia), your DOD ID, and a valid government-issued document that shows your local primary address (a Virginia hunting or fishing license, or a municipality utility bill both meet this requirement). Active Duty Service Members are processed and charged as Virginia Residents.
For Virginia residents, a current Virginia Driver’s License (issued more than 30 days ago) will cover the identification requirements (address must be a physical address (no post office boxes) and current).
Out of State Long Gun Transfers
Due to ATF restrictions, we no longer do out-of-state transfers of long guns in our shop. We are happy to ship the firearm to an FFL in your home state, where you can do the transfer.
If you have any questions, send us a text or email.